The sources of personal information that is collected by Hackers Academy comes from web server logs, online registrations, and email we receive. The web logs collect all the usual information. Below is what we do with this information.
This policy might change periodically to reflect new services we offer or changes in the law.
What we do:
- Store the log files electronically until we delete them to make room on the server.
- Analyze the logs with web tools looking at usage patterns and trends to better the site layout.
- Store the email we receive and delete the unnecessary ones.
- We may use the information to solicit our customers regarding new products or services offered by us.
What we don't do:
- Sell the web log files or e-mail addresses to third parties.
- Turn over web logs, content of e-mail, or other correspondence to anyone.
If you would like to be removed from our database, please send a note to:
subject line: REMOVE PERSONAL INFORMATION